I’ve released a new version of Huxley (my UK train stations live departure board proxy) including some new features.
- Station names supported as well as three letter CRS (Computer Reservation System) codes in all queries
- A CRS endpoint to query the list or just get a complete listing of all supported station names and codes
- An endpoint that works out if any trains are delayed
Cancelledor more than 5 minutes late
Londonas a filter for all London terminals
- Checks if there are no trains and rail replacement buses
- National Rail Communication Centre (NRCC) messages
It’s all up at https://github.com/jpsingleton/Huxley, so check it out.